The Best Orb Chandelier
What makes an orb chandelier the best orb chandelier? Here are a few points that do just that:
- It is the centre piece and therefore the centre of attention. Every person that enters the room will definitely spend some precious seconds admiring the sculpted design fitted with incandescent bulbs.
- Orb lighting presents an infinite number of variations. This is because the round shape of the orb allows an incredible usage of uniquely shaped material and incorporation of many designs and patterns. The chandelier can be designed primarily around a solitary circular shape or the rounded centre could give rise to a number of fixtures that fan out in a multitude of formations.
- Even the most stark and angular of rooms can be given a softer hue with the help of orb lighting. For example, a dining room orb chandelier can work to complement the dining table and chairs as well as serve to bring out the sparkle in your china.
- Since the chandelier is basically built from two separate parts: the patterned globe and the lighting fixtures, these two elements can be created separately for maximum variety in terms of design and size.
- It doesn’t have to be one! Orb lighting comes not just in the form of a singular large piece but also in the form of several small circular hangings that can be arranged either in a line down a long rectangular room or in the form of a bunched artful pattern. The multiple pieces set up bring a novelty to the decor and is becoming quite a popular trend in modern housing.
- If the room is high ceilinged and vast, a large sized orb chandelier will be best. But if the room is medium to small sized, then a combination of smaller orbs will give the room a better identity.
Types of Orb Chandeliers
They can be inspired by the Victorian era or can be do-it-yourself ones available at IKEA. They can be made from clear sparkly crystals or be constructed from metallic wires. They can be modern and minimalistic or extremely extravagant with layers and layers of cut glass.
They can be antique pieces constructed from wrought iron or artfully carved candelabras. They can be those that are fitted with bulbs or ones that work from LED lights. There is literally no limit to when it comes to types of orb chandeliers.
So in order to get for yourself the best orb chandelier, go through the ones that are available online to figure out which approach works best for you. Then set out to purchase one that meets your requirements and budget. A chandelier is the glue that holds a room together so take hour time and make sure it is the perfect one for you!